Monday, June 4, 2007

My daughter's uncle

My daughter loves her uncle. She has a teddy bear that he gave her. It was his when he was little. She also has a stuffed dog he gave her when she was born. He came to our house a lot when he was still living in our area. He helped us build some shelves in my mom's room. She gets excited going to visit him too. I don't think she realizes he used to be little. Her mom did too. She doesn't have any siblings yet. She was excited to see her new cousin for the first time. She couldn't see her because she was a premie and was still in the hospital when we visited. They don't let children in to visit.
Check out my flick account at www.flickr.com/photos/smforeva to see my brother as a young child and as an adult. P.S. ladies he is taken and he is bald now. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.